SpeaKco is committed to success based in our customer’s success. We ensure every order, every communication we have with our customers is proper and to their satisfaction. We are great listeners, moderate speakers, and fantastic coaches. When our customers say, yes I like it, we say, what else should I do for you?
Some of the fundamental skills required to be part of our team are:
- Able to express ideas and desires properly. Face to face, over the phone and in writing *
- English is a must, other languages are also welcomed.
- Solid understanding of the Internet and its infrastructure *
- Clear usage and customization of Word Press templates and themes *
- Understanding and customization of CSS.
- Comfortable manipulating images, graphics, and designs.
- Search Engine Optimization deployments.
- Social Media engagement and results oriented.
- Illustration skills is a plus.
- Must represent SpeaKco in a professional and proactive manner.
- Must protect our own and our customers business and privacy.
- Must have fun in doing what we do best.
- Must be willing to learn and accept critique from peers and customers in their work.
We are currently looking for 2 Part Time positions and 1 Full Time positions. The full time is a manager position able to work in a self direct, self motivated way. Applicants must have a 4 year degree, MA or MS preferable from an accredited college or university. At the moment do not offer paid sponsorships or trainee positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer based in Minnesota, USA.
* it is required.